The science stories are on four JIGSAW LEARNING PAGES on our web site. Each web page has short science stories, links to videos, and student questions based on our two science fact based time-travel adventure books, The Stardust Mystery and The Race to the Big Bang. The text and video stories are told by our seven young characters from the books and videos. Students choose a character and learn what that character has discovered. The same characters meet to compare what they learned. Then all the characters meet and present what they learned to bring the whole subject together. These are the four JIGSAW LEARNING PAGES:
· Stardust (atoms): https://thestardustmystery.com/all-about-stardust-atoms/
· The History of Earth: https://thestardustmystery.com/history-of-earth/
· Our Place in The Universe: https://thestardustmystery.com/our-place-in-the-universe/
· The COVID-19 Coronavirus: https://thestardustmystery.com/the-coronavirus/
Use these resources for learning about atoms, the evolution of the Universe, the history of Planet Earth, the pandemic, mRNA Vaccines, our bodies’ cell factories, genetic engineering, and other topics.
· The Race to the Big Bang science adventure book is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
· The Stardust Mystery science adventure book is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.